If you are interested in registering your child for Tusker Trax Travel Camp which is for children entering grades 7th -9th in the fall 2018, please read the information below.
To complete the registration for camp you will need to input required immunization information for your child.
- If your child was in Day Camp or Tusker Trax Camp last summer, your child’s immunizations will be on your account already. If you would like to check or update your child’s information please follow the steps below.
- If this is your first time registering for camp:
- PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW THEN CLICK ON
LOGIN/CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
- ON A MOBILE DEVICE, THE ACCOUNT BUTTON IS ON THE TOP RIGHT OF THE PAGE.
- ON A DESKTOP, THE LOG IN/CREATE ACCOUNT BUTTON ON THE TOP LEFT OF THE PAGE.
- GO TO THE CATALOG OF PROGRAMS AND SELECT PRE CAMP SETUP
- SELECT THE CHILD YOU WILL BE REGISTEREING THEN CLICK ADD TO CART AND CHECK OUT
- ENTER THE REQUIRED IMMUNIZATION DATES AND DOCTOR INFORMATION THEN CLICK SUBMIT RESPONSES.
- ON THE NEXT PAGE MAKE SURE TO CLICK ON
COMPLETE TRANSACTION TO FINISH THE SETUP
(THERE IS NO FEE FOR THE PRE CAMP SETUP)
This is a very popular program and fills up quickly. We highly suggest that you take a few minutes between now and 3/27 confirm your account is ready to go for Wednesday, 3/28, when registration opens. Please do not risk losing a spot in camp because of problems with your username, password, or did not pre-enter your child’s immunization information.
If you have any questions or need any help please call the Recreation Office before Wednesday, 3/28 between 8:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Somers Parks & Recreation