TOWN OF SOMERS PARKS & RECREATION ANNOUNCES:
ADULT OPEN BASKETBALL
OPEN BASKETBALL - WEDNESDAYS 10/18/17 - 4/25/18
Fee: $80.00, Supervisor: Don Panos, Time: 8:00-10:00 p.m., Location: SHS Old Gym
Pick-up games will be held. All ability levels are welcome.
- Is on-going.
- To register, Click here or go to somersny.com, then click on Parks & Rec in the middle top of the page. On the Parks & Rec. page, scroll down under Additional Links and click on Program Registration Site.
- In the registration site, you will need to create an account then click on the orange tab titled Fall Programs and click on Adult Open Basketball to register.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Recreation Office at 914-232-8441 or email@example.com
- Participants must be Somers residents and over 18 years old.
- Participants must be registered before attending a program.
- There must have a minimum of 15 participants registered before it can run. Programs with less than 15 registrants will be canceled. Please do not wait to register.
- Program will not be held when school is closed.
- Any updates or school closings will be notified via email.
- Refunds will be authorized only if the Recreation Department cancels the program.
- All other refunds will be issued only because of illness or accident. Only illness that precludes a registrant from attending all classes will be considered.
- All requests for refunds must be accompanied by a doctor’s note.
- Refunds will be prorated. No refund will be made once a program is half over.
- A $10.00 administrative fee will be deducted from any refund.