NYSEG Claim Form for Storm Damages, Lost Wages & Food Spoilage

March 23, 2018

NYSEG has claim forms that residents and businesses can fill out in order to be compensated for damaged property, lost wages and food spoilage.

Click here for NYSEG claim forms.

I encourage all businesses and residents to take advantage of this process to recoup some of your losses.


Rick Morrissey, MPA
Town SupervisorTown of Somers
335 Route 202Somers, NY 10589
Ph: 914-277-3637
Fax: 914-276-0082

Related News